- Registrant’ means person that registers their information with Claims Depot or Tower Hill Group Ltd, for the purpose of having their claim evaluated by a claims management company.
- ‘Claims Management Company’ means any company that conducts claims on behalf of consumers.
- ‘Claim’ means any claim that the client could make against a third party.
- “Lead” means registration information provided by consumer.
- ‘Compensation’ means any monies due, savings made or benefits received further to a claim against a third party.
- ‘Company’ means Tower Hill Group Ltd operating as ClaimsDepot.co.uk, InjuryHotline.co.uk, or any other domain or landing page added in the future.
- Tower Hill Group Ltd is a company registered in England , registered address: Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Registered number: 12620190.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for lead generation for regulated claims management services. Our reference number is: 930865
- We provide consumers with the ability to register a possible financial mis-selling claim which we then pass on to a regulated claims management company to assess, validate and continue with the claim.
- The company offers a variety of ways for a consumer to register their claim by supplying relevant information.
- Registrants information is then passed over to a third party company that specializes in services the registrant has opted in to receive.
The company only works with authorised or regulated companies such as, but not limited to the following:
- Claims Management Companies
- The company provides services to the registrant free of charge please note that third party companies may charge a fee for their services.
- The company receives a fee from third party companies for each lead passed over.
General Obligations of the Registrant
The registrant agrees with the company:
- To ensure that all information sent to the company is true, accurate, not misleading and shall not contain any relevant omissions.
- To authorise the company to pass over their information to a third party or such other persons, firms or companies as the company considers necessary to perform the services and to authorise the release of any such information as the company deems appropriate.
- Not to register any persons information that they are not legally authorised to do so.
General Obligations of the Company
- The company agrees to only pass Registrant information to third-parties where it has received consent to do so.
- The company confirms that it will only pass information to Claims Management Companies that in its opinion are bone fide and where due diligence has been undertaken to confirm this.
- The company confirms that it will not make any charges to consumers registering
Unsubscribe or remove registration
You have the right to unsubscribe or remove your registration at any time. To unsubscribe please use the unsubscribe link provided on our websites. Please allow 30 days to remove your information from our systems.
You will also need to unsubscribe with any third party company that your information has been passed over to. The company can provide you with the contact details of any third party your information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company operates a complaints procedure which is outlined on the following websites:
To register a complaint or receive a copy of the complaints procedure, please send a request to email@example.com
Important Information for Registrants
- Registrants do not have to use the services of a claims management firm.
- Registrants can contact the financial service provider directly, free of charge and if they are no longer trading, have the option to contact the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) providing it falls within their remit. The Financial Ombudsman Service can also be contacted free of charge, provided the financial services provider has been approached first if you wish them to review your case.
- Registrants also have the right to seek further advice from other legal firms or consumer organisations, subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made